Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Exploring Photoshop

Reflection – Photoshop
1. For task 7 we had to ‘experiment’ with Photoshop. I knew how to use it before but didn’t have a lot of experience in it, now that I know some other tools I seem to enjoy Photoshop much more.
2. I understand Photoshop much better now and I feel that I can do harder tasks now. I didn’t quite enjoy a lot of the activities because some of them were confusing and some of the others were complicated. I know I could have done much better but I wasn’t encouraged in it and I kept getting distracted.
3. Photoshop can help a lot in the production of a website because in a website you need to edit some pictures at times or also to make everything more ‘fun’ for the website.
4. Photoshop can help me a lot to create my digital portfolio because I will need some pictures, and editing them with Photoshop will work, also it will help me to make cool backgrounds.

1 comment:

  1. Buen trabajo Diana,

    Completaste los workshops a tiempo, ahora tienes que pensar en un banner para tu digital portfolio!

    Majo

    ReplyDelete