Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Reflection - IB Learner Profile

IB Learner Profile
  1. For task 8 we created new posters for the IB learner profile. It was a bit complicated since it was hard to find pictures that describe the word and then find synonyms of the word.
  2. To begin with I had to look for the pictures, after I edited them with Photoshop to the way I wanted them. After doing that I started creating the poster, I had to find other ways to say each word of the IB Learner Profile. At the end my poster had a picture showing the word with two other words that describe the word.
  3. Next time I think I could have taken the pictures myself, also maybe next time I could do it with a partner so that I can divide the work and it is much easier to complete the task on time without having to hurry at night.
  4. My suggestion for the future is to take the pictures yourself as well as trying to make them the same size so that everything is very similar. Another suggestion is that you try and make the pictures have a good resolution because if your pictures don’t have good quality then they will be hard to get in all kind of different size.

1 comment:

  1. Hola Diana,

    Hiciste un muy buen trabajo... me gustó mucho la idea de tus posters. Sólo lamento el hecho de que las fotos que usaste fueron bajadas de Internet, ojalá puedas cambiarlas por fotos del colegio o tuyas.

    Majo

    ReplyDelete